Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Feb 13, 2014

Happy Thursday! My professor last Sunday just reminded us that happiness is always a choice. So I will always choose to be happy.  Happiness is:
1. Tickets and itinerary printed, hotels booked and transfers confirmed, dollars check, extra baggage check! Excited? Check check check! It's just 2 days to go before the Cambodia-Vietnam with the Superfriends and I am so excited, I just can't hide it!
2. Working on that thesis however difficult it is for me, hahaha.
3. Drex's prom attire is finally okay before we leave. And I will get to see because his prom is next Friday.
4. Praying the rosary everyday has made me more peaceful. Missed doing this.  Used to pray the rosary daily when I was in college.
5. Watching the PBA with my husband last night, and became part of the record-breaking 24, 883 crowd at the Araneta Coliseum.  Unfortunately, Ginebra lost. But hey, life goes on!
6. Finding a flute for Ishi! Yey! I didn't have to go to SM!
7. Coke.and Pizza. And Pichi-pichi. And cake. And getting fat! Hahahaha!
8. My new mug from Guam, a pasalubong from my friend.
9. Having the money a $20 Northface bag. Hopefully, its enough for an original and not 'same-same but different'! Hahahah.
10. My husband for trying to work it out with me.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.



0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster