Definitely Japan. Definitely Kojie.san

Mar 21, 2014


I am 37 years old,  and while I am not ashamed of my age, I do not want to look like all of my 37 years! I am as vain as the next woman, and I love to be complimented for how young I look, how radiant my face looks and how I am glowing as if I am in love.  A woman must be all that: confident in her age, yet aware that it takes effort to look effortlessly beautiful.  For all that, I use only the original kojic acid soap: Kojie.san.

The Japanese people are a proud race and they value honor.  They would rather kill themselves than lose their dignity.  And this pride is evident in everything they do: from their technology, from how they worked together and picked up their lives after that huge tsunami, and most especially from their products. And Kojie.san is Definitely Japan, which makes it a very high quality product that I use, and I know I can trust.



So when it comes to skin care, why is it important to use only the original kojic acid soap? Well, because I want to look good, be fair and ,radiant and white and glowing,  without having to worry about the side effects of the soap I am using! There are lots of whitening soaps out there, but I will never take a chance when it comes to my face.  I trust only Kojie.san because:
  • Kojie.san is the first kojic acid soap to be commercially available in the Philippine market
  • Kojie.san has a micro peeling effect, which makes it a potent whitening product.
  • It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
  • It contains antioxidants and 100% all natural ingredients.


Yep, I am a proud Kojie.san user, and because of that, I am prettier than you! #confidence #beauty


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster