Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Mar 28, 2014

I have so much to be thankful for this week! Happiness is:
1. Drexelle for passing the PUP entrance exam. Yey!
2. Danniel is Top 3, Superior in Math and Best in Mathscore.
3. Denise is Top 5 and she vowed to do better.
4. Almost done with my thesis proposal then I can say goodbye to this school year as well.
5. Done with the presentation at work. Yebah!
6. Doing my lent penitence (no meat) even though we have been eating out for the past days. Thank you God! This is such a small sacrifice for all your blessings!
7. Lots of work but loving it.
8. No gym for the week, except for Monday, and yet, no guilt. Hahaha!
9. Coffe for keeping me sane.
10. The kid's vacation officially start today! Yehey!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster