Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Apr 2, 2014

"It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness!
Happiness is:
1. A good book on my iPhone Kindle
2. We are finally and officially going to Sumilon by end of April! I love free travels!
3. A climb this April 9, which I will climb alone if needed, hahaha. That is how much I need to climb a mountain!
4.   My 'lumpia' date with my husband last night. First sweldo treat!
5. The banana que from our friend Pol yesterday.
6. 3rd straight day of going to the gym today!
7. My eldest son was back from an out of town trip and I am happy that he is safe. You can't tell with all those road accidents today. Hayyyy.
8. Got my son's high school card and while he is not qualified for the college of his first choice, he still have lots of choices.
9. Cup noodles. Yeah I know.
10. Swimming with the Family this coming weekend!
To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster