Summer Get-away at Bluewater Sumilon!

May 23, 2014

Okay, so it was really not a get-away as it was really a planning session, but that did not stop us from having a great time. The planning part of this get-away actually happened 3x but we still had time to do everything that the private resort had to offer! And it was really fun! 

So we arrived in Dumaguete from our early morning flight and we took a van to the port(10-15 minutes), then rode a boat to the resort(45 minutes). The rooms very nice! This was a quadruple sharing room.  Not visible in the picture was the LCD TV on the right, which for me was too far from the bed, and the bathroom which was behind the beds. The bathrrom was big! It was wide and clean and there were two huge cabinets, though there was no tub.

I guess I should have shown you the resort first! So anyway, here it is! There is a snorkeling area, an infinity pool, a jacuzzi, lots of hammock and huge comfy sofa and a pristine beach.  I did all the suggested activities in the resort: ate at the buffet (of course!) snorkel, trek the whole island, swan at the infinity pool, kayak, and just laze at the hammock taking selfies and watching both sunrise and sunset!

We also took the time to swim with the Butandings in Oslob (just 15 minutes boat ride from the resort) and we also went to Tumalog falls. 

Sharing with you just some of the highlights of the trip, including the activities that I did! 

I wish I could also bring my family here! Oh, and if you are wondering about the food, everything that I ate was here.  


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster