Wednesday Happy Thoughts

May 8, 2014

Happiness is:
1. The family outing last Saturday in Bulacan. The service at the resort was awful, but the kids still had fun.
2. My son is cleared from his Pulmo and was able to finally enroll. Yes, he is now officially a college student.
3. Unexpected blessings!
4. The Mt. Pulag trip this weekend. I think all my gears are ready and I am good to go. I am excited!
5. Indian Mango and Kuya Mher's bagoong. Super perfect combination.
6. Ishi's 10th birthday. She was with me all day at the office, and we also had a movie date. I will always cherish moments like these.
7. Ishi's bday pancit and pizza. If only Danniel will eat some pizza.  Hayyy.
8. McDo lunch date with my hubby. Simple joys!
9. Great Taste White Coffee. Can't start the day without it.
10. 12 years in my job and still loving it! Time flies when you are having fun.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster