I Have Another Blog!

Jun 11, 2014

I started blogging in 2008, and I have been with Blogger ever since.  I love how it is easy to use and how I can easily change my templates and stuff. I love Blogger so I have never tried blogging using Wordpress. Until now. What's funny is if not for work, I wouldn't even attempt to create a wordpress blog. See, one company website uses wordpress and as a blogger, it fell upon me to help upload documents to the blog.  Anyway, my newest blog, Dinah Was Here was born. It's mostly going to be about places I've been to, how to be a budget traveler and some trips on how to do it on your own.  
Let's see if I can keep blogging and writing on my 6 (or is it 7) blogs, 1 tumblr, 1 instagram, 1 twitter, and my Facebook. And don't forget I have a full-time job, and I am a mom too! And oh, yeah, I am taking up my Masters too. Hahahaha, way too many distraction!


0 comments: to “ I Have Another Blog!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster