Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jun 4, 2014



Happiness is:
1. Shopping for school supplies, shoes and everything else that we can think is finally done! We just need to cover the books and notebooks and we are ready for Monday!
2. My eldest being responsible for his younger siblings. Yey for responsibility.
3. Setting up a new wordpress blog! Excited!
4. Busy with work and at home and yet loving it.
5. Going back to the gym, and this time hopefully this will work.
6. The Nike Training Club App on my IPhone.
7. My legs hurt from those squats. Then, I must be doing something right then!
8. Popcorn!
9. Kindle on my IPhone.
10. Our leaking roof was fixed yesterday. We are ready for the rainy season.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster