Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jun 18, 2014

Happiness is:
1. My MBA classes started last Saturday. I am hoping this is going to be a blast.
2. Having Saturday classes means I am now free to do more stuff with my family on Sundays, and plan new climbs too.
3. Spicy lechon belly from Cebu. Perfect for our Father's Day lunch celebration.
4.  Reading newspapers and finding that I kind of like it!
5. One paper almost done! Not used to this I usually wait two weeks before doing my papers, hahaha.
6. Kids are now having regular classes and waking up in the mornings are not as hard as last week.
7. Dilis and Tuyo as part of our regular meals.
8. Still trying to lose weight and managing to lose 1 pound after two weeks, hahahaha!
9. Food from officemates who traveled abroad. My palate is educated na, hahaha!
10. Chocolates, coffee and more chocolates! Patay ang diet.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster