Robinson Supermarket's 7th Fit and Fun Run

Jul 7, 2014

I ran a 10K during the 1st Robinson's Fit and Fun Run and just last Sunday, I ran with a buddy again! My officemate's running buddy was suddenly unavailable so she offered me the slot to be her buddy. Of course I said yes.  I really wanted to join this not only as a form of fitness, but also because the loot bag is great, aside from the numerous sampling booths and freebies! Hahaha, that is the "Fun" part of the Fit and Fun run!
So we made good time at 1:20, despite having walked most of the Skyway.  I had blisters on my right foot and I know that its a sign that I need new shoes, hahaha! The run was well-attended of course, and I saw lots of office mates running past me, or I would run past them.  Too bad my husband wasn't my running buddy, but he was there the whole time as well. 
I hope to be able to join the next Fit and Fun run as I enjoyed it very much!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster