Bona's Chao Long

Aug 12, 2014

I have been to Puerto Princesa for 3 times already, but this was the first time that I was able to eat at Bona's Chaolong. We had 3 hours to kill before we need to be at the airport so we had lots of time to enjoy our food.  But it was so good we dove right in!

A chaolong is a vietnamese-style noodles which is either beef stew or buto-buto.  My husband had the beef stew and mine was the buto-buto.  We also had the french bread. And you know what, it was even better than any of the stews and soups we have tasted in Vietnam! I loved it! And it was cheap too.  I think I only paid P160 for everything.  I wanted more of the french bread, and writing this, I am craving for it now!



0 comments: to “ Bona's Chao Long

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster