Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Sep 18, 2014

Happiness is:
1. Danniel and Ishi are both Top 4! Danniel slipped one slot, but Ishi moved up so it was all good.
2. I finally went back to my ENT doctor again after 10 months. And it looks better than last year.  Had some tests done too.
3. I passed my hearing test. I thought I failed, hahaha.
4. The rainy dinner and dessert with the BFF's last Saturday. It was so good catching up with them.
5. Had some warts removed, thanks to our company's health card. I look horrible! Hahaha. Tiis-ganda mode on.
6. Done with 3 requirements out of 6 for one of my MBA subjest this semester.  I can already smell freedom!
7. Bought 2 massage vouchers for the hubby.  Hope to use it soon.
8. One huge microwable-home made cheese that lasted 5 days! A miracle it lasted that long, hahaha.
9. Peanut butter and coco jam. Yep, more carbs from bread.
10. Paying off some loans! Felt so good, hahahaha.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.



0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster