Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Oct 29, 2014

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.  It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.  Happiness is:
1. Sembreak!
2. Late nights and even later mornings.
3. A good massage
4. Saying Bon Voyage to a friend who is studying abroad for a short time. A not-so-surprise, surprise party!
5. I am already enrolled on my last sem of my MBA. Then Thesis, and that is not happiness :(
6. Watching the series: Arrow. Ang pogi ni Oliver Queen!
7. Extra Special Gourmet Tuyo in Spicy Olive Oil. And fried rice. Yummy!
8. My Samsung tablet.
9. Back to running, uhmm, walking I mean.
10. The nine days novena for Nanay.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster