Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Oct 8, 2014

Happiness is:
1. That Yakimix dinner with the BFF's last Friday.
2. Almost done with the semester after submission last Saturday. Just one more Saturday left! I can smell Freedom!
3. The two blouses I bought from Zalora.
4. My son took the entrance exam at Phil. Science last Saturday.  Hope he makes the cut, even though he is adamant he does not want it there.
5. The holiday last Monday.
6. Lost a total of (drumroll please) 1 lb! Hahahah!
7. Movies on my tablet
8. Done reading the Maze Runner.
9. Swamped with work, and still finding the time to blog!
10. Sugar-free Great Taste coffee.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


1 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

  • Eleigh Llaneras
    October 20, 2014  

    #9 is also in my happy thoughts LOL Nice blog :) Btw, I have an ongoing blog giveaway to celebrate my newly dotcommed blog. Hope you check it out and join too. :) http://bit.ly/Zm5YP4

    Eleigh
    www.misseleighneux.com

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster