10 things

Nov 14, 2014

1. I survived a super hectic week! Multi-tasking!
2. I bought 2 dresses and 2 blouses today. I don't usually spend on myself so this a treat.
3. I want a wardrobe change. And a career advancement. Whichever comes first.
4. I want a car before Christmas. Second hand, maybe 20 years of course, hehehe.
5. I will not be able to survive a day without coffee. Rice, yes. Coffee. no.
6. I can only be polite to a certain degree. Piss me off one more time, I dare you. I double dare you.
7. I love jelly pens.
8. I hoard. anything. I bought 5 jelly pens in a span of 2 days.
9. I can be in a room of rioting people and still not notice anything when I am reading a book.
10. I feel sad after finishing a good book.



0 comments: to “ 10 things

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster