Nov 12, 2014
1. Had my first Saturday class and met my 3 very enthusiastic professors and was in school until past 5pm which was very, very rare! And we already had homework too! Finally, professors that meant business!
2. Swamped at work yet very inspired to work because of the challenge.
3. Citi' appeciation dinner last night. Loved the food and the host Tuesday Vargas. Even had a photo with her.
4. Joined 2 contests despite #3! Multi-tasker!
5. Keeping fingers crossed that I can be a bigger part of my work team.
6. Korean soft tacos something, something. Hahaha, it was food sent to the office from a client and it was so yummy
7. My Inay for her thoughtfulness to make me a cup of coffee despite having to prepare the kids for school. Ako na ang pampered!
8. My husband for bringing me to the office and for picking me up despite having to take the long way. Ako na ang loved!
9. Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoak and John Diggle. And the Lances. Moira, not much.
10. Dinner with the family, joking with the kids. Just simple things that are really the big things.
To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.