Dec 17, 2014
1. We now have a van! Unfortunately, we don't have anymore money to go to Baguio, hehehe!
2. I am now officially a stockholder of Robinsons Retail! I am now trading online! A milestone indeed!
3. Survived Thursday and Tuesday with only 500-calorie intake. Wag ko lang maibili ng Gongcha mga kapustahan ko, hahahah.
4. Weekend in Taytay with my sisters and the kids. Early Christmas thingie since they are going home soon.
5. Coffee. I missed this yesterday
6. Bulalo soup. At inamoy ko na lang ung ibang ulam sa dinner with the family last night.
7. New hearing aide for my mom.
8. Gift, gifts and more gifts!
9. My son Drexelle for being responsible in taking care of his siblings.
10. Looking forward our December 27 staycation!
To see how this started and for credits on the image, check this out.
Dec 12, 2014
Dec 10, 2014
1. I am going to Japan! I hope, hahaha. Visa application to be submitted this week. Keeping fingers crossed.
2. Booked an overnight stay at Oakwood for the family. Staycation after Christmas!
4. Tiannge shopping in Taytay.
5. New shoes for the hubby!
6. Work is toxic, yet very challenging.
7. No more classes for the remainder of the year (but the requirements are piling up!)
8. If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Super loved it!
9. We might be getting a lite ace van this week. Hope its a good one. That's the trouble with second hand vehicle, a tight budget and a big family.
10. Christmas is just around the corner! I can see it from here! Hahahaha
To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.
Dec 2, 2014
1. I was busy last week, I am busy this week and I am going to be very busy for the rest of the month!
2. Keeping fingers crossed for that Japan trip for work.
3. Almost at the finish line to get my MBA degree, and yet I am un-inspired to prepare for my thesis.
4. Ehms will kill me, but I am having second thoughts about our SG-KL trip next year.
5. Happy to have opened my account at COL! Financial freedom, here I come! (hahaha, long way to go!)
6. Christmas is just around the corner and yet I am not feeling a bit Christmas-ey. Bleh.
7. Need to find time to research Mr. Maximillian Weber. Another bleh.
8. Bracing for tomorrow's long day of budget presentations. One more bleh.
9. Coffee. 3 cups a day.
10., Have thankfully gone back to the gym yesterday.