Dec 10, 2014
1. I am going to Japan! I hope, hahaha. Visa application to be submitted this week. Keeping fingers crossed.
2. Booked an overnight stay at Oakwood for the family. Staycation after Christmas!
4. Tiannge shopping in Taytay.
5. New shoes for the hubby!
6. Work is toxic, yet very challenging.
7. No more classes for the remainder of the year (but the requirements are piling up!)
8. If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. Super loved it!
9. We might be getting a lite ace van this week. Hope its a good one. That's the trouble with second hand vehicle, a tight budget and a big family.
10. Christmas is just around the corner! I can see it from here! Hahahaha
To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.