Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Dec 17, 2014

Happiness is:
1. We now have a  van! Unfortunately, we don't have anymore money to go to Baguio, hehehe!
2. I am now officially a stockholder of Robinsons Retail! I am now trading online! A milestone indeed!
3. Survived Thursday and Tuesday with only 500-calorie intake. Wag ko lang maibili ng Gongcha mga kapustahan ko, hahahah.
4. Weekend in Taytay with my sisters and the kids.  Early Christmas thingie since they are going home soon.
5. Coffee. I missed this yesterday
6. Bulalo soup. At inamoy ko na lang ung ibang ulam sa dinner with the family last night.
7. New hearing aide for my mom.
8. Gift, gifts and more gifts!
9. My son Drexelle for being responsible in taking care of his siblings.
10. Looking forward our December 27 staycation!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, check this out.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster