A New Me

Feb 12, 2015

In just three weeks, I have been to three countries: Japan, Singapore and Malaysia.  One for work, and the two for leisure.  And in all three instances, I have learned a lot of things, and I know that for as long as I have the means, I will always try to go somewhere new, be it in the country or outside. The quote "the world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" is true.  You see a lot of new things, and you improve yourself in new ways. You become more open, more curious, more adventurous. And so, you improve yourself in the process. And I am  now ready for a new me! I have never been that concerned about how I dress before but after these trips, I have become a little more conscious of how I look.  

In Japan, I saw how well people dressed in Tokyo. They are covered in stylish coats and yet they accessorize with chic scarves.  I was amazed at the sea of beautifully dressed humans at the Shibuya crossing! 
A little stylish in Tokyo
In Singapore, I saw how elegant the people dressed, both tourists and locals.  They have beautiful handbags and they have a flair for dressing for comfort. It looks so nice!
Dressed for comfort in Singapore
In Malaysia, I saw how diversified the people are and yet even women dressed in traditional clothing, be it in sarees or headscarves, have a certain grace in dressing up! A brooch and a bangle here and there makes a huge difference!
Ready to roam in Malaysia
And as I have mentioned, I am now more conscious and yet more adventurous of how I look. As I type this, I am checking out brooches and necklaces for everyday use in the office.  I am also trying out how new accessories could liven up my outfit. Now, black pants, a simple blouse and a watch will not cut it out for me and I need to have something to make it come together.  After seeing how women do it Japan, Singapore and Malaysia, I know I can put together something that will make me look more elegant and stylish! You too can do it. Check out ZALORA's extensive selection of accessories for women here. And the next time you see me in my posts, you will definitely see a new me!


0 comments: to “ A New Me

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster