Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jun 24, 2015

Happiness is:
1. That epic Batad- Banaue-Sagada-Baguio trip!
2. Seeing the rice terraces up close and personal.
3. Sinigang and extra rice that fueled me during all the walks.
4. My husband for bringing me and for fetching me for this trip. And for taking care of the kids while I was gone.
5. Meeting new cool people and learning new things!
6, Witnessing Begnas, a cleansing ritual in Sagada.
7. My travel buddies Ehms, Vangie and Janeth for being such great companions.
8. Buwis-buhay cave connection! One for the books.
9. Birthday dinner at Mang Inasal. We missed this! Had 2 servings of rice, hehehe.
10. Crossing off items on my bucket list!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster