A Buffet Lunch at Seven Corners, Again

Jul 14, 2015

Thanks to the Citibank 50% promo, we had lunch at my favorite restaurant, Seven Corners in Crowne Plaza Galleria. We paid only P884 for a great lunch experience! Of course, I had two plates of my favorite steak and lambchops, 2 plates of the Japanese spread and 2 servings of ice cream for dessert. Yep, gluttony is one of my favorite sins!

My first plate of steak and lambchops. Grilled medium rare, with a side of mint and gravy. Yum!

2nd plate of steak and lambchops and some salmon, with the gravy on a separate plate and mint jelly on the side.  These 2 plates alone made the cost of the buffet worth it!

My first sushi plate.  I didn't get anything else anymore other than the tuna salad which was so good!

The shrimp cocktail was divine too!  Too bad I was too full already after those steak!
I just had to try their pasta, and the penne in carbonara sauce and extra bacon was yummy!
My salad plate with some feta cheese and some more tuna salad. 
And my desserts! I had a total of 3 scoops of teppanyaki with lots of nuts and some cheese and a small cake.  I was too full already by this time!
And to cap off the delicious lunch, a pot chamomile tea is just what we needed.
I really loved eating at Seven Corners. Good thing there are promos so that we get to save some money, and that we do it only once a quarter! But still, it was so worth it!






Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster