Sweet Ecstasy Burger

Jul 30, 2015

I am a burger person. But I also like pizza. And buffets. Oh well, I just plain love to eat.  So when one afternoon friends asked what I wanted for lunch and I said burgers, we drove all the way from Ortigas to Makati to eat the burger they were raving about: Sweet Ecstasy.  And it did not disappoint.

Below is the counter with the menu.  The food is cooked as you order so waiting time is around 10-20 minutes. 
I very much enjoyed the walls with the quirky posters and movie references.  Love it! They also have adult shakes, which I didn't get to try because I had Coke instead. Maybe some other time.

This is what I ordered: the cheeseburger (P170).  And it was delicious.  Truth be told, I was kinda 'bitin'.  It was so good, I wanted more.  But I didn't, hahahaha! (good job, you)

Of course, there are other burgers out there, some better, some worse.  This is definitely one of the better ones.

SWEET ECSTASY
10 Jupiter Corner Asteroid Street, Bel-Air, Makati City
No credit card, no wifi
Outdoor, serves alcohol




0 comments: to “ Sweet Ecstasy Burger

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster