Project Pie: Artisan Pizza

Aug 4, 2015

For my boss' birthday treat, we went to Project Pie in Eastwood.  It was my first time so I didn't know what to expect.  But ordering at Project Pie was easy: You either order by the number (P245) or build your own (P285).  We opted to build our own.  
First step was to decide whether you want white or red sauce on your pizza. Then you choose from the type of cheese that you want. I choose all, except for blue cheese.  Then for the toppings: you can have as much as you like. I choose tomatoes, green bell pepper, ham, bacon, pepperoni, and I forgot what else, all for P285. It was the best pizza ever!
We also had dessert: I choose the raisin oatmeal cookie chocolate ice cream sandwich. The sandwich was too chewy but I loved it anyway. Drinks (P65) comes with free refill.

So, will I come back again? Definitely! 

Project Pie
Eastwood Mall, Orchard Rd, Libis, Quezon City
234-3809
Budget P300-500/pax



Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster