Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Aug 5, 2015

Happiness is:
1. Fantastic Four screening tonight! Thanks for the tickets, boss!
2. My niece and nephew Nikka and Micko where at the house last weekend. So siempre,ang saya pero ang gulo! Hahaha!
3. Lumpia from Little Store. Namiss ko to!
4. Filed my application to take the Comprehensive exam for my thesis. Whew, muntik na di ako umabot!
5. Zumba!
6. Suits, though I am slowing down from watching it since I want to sue everybody when something's wrong, hahaha.
7. Turon
8. Ginataang Tulinga. My guintaang tulingan!
9. Fries party with my pamangkins!
10. My husband for doing some of the chores when I had a bad headache.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


1 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

  • Mobile App Developers
    August 31, 2015  

    That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster