A Home is Made of Hopes and Dreams!

Sep 9, 2015


Ever since I was a child, I have always wanted my own home.  Maybe because I was shuttled between and among relatives and never really had my own personal space.  But for whatever reason, I know that I want our own home for me and my family.  We were actually able to buy one but unfortunately, Typhoon Ondoy rendered it impossible for us to live there, so we are now renting in a small house in the city. But owning a home has always been a dream. And that dream is always something that I know will happen! So I usually check out listings and try to check if today is the time for us to realize our dreams.  Browsing at Property24.com.ph made me make plans for finally making this dream come true.  

Property24.com.ph is the fastest growing property portal in the Philippines.  They provide an effective online platform for leading Real Estate Developers, Agencies and Brokers that allows them to showcase their property listings to a wider audience of qualified prospective buyers, like me. 
#PerfectHome  #Property24  #Property24PH

Here are just some of the properties that I am looking at:
1. This 3-bedroom townhouse is just perfect for us. It is a few minutes drive to Mindanao Avenue, Trinoma Mall and SM North EDSA and is accessible to supermarkets, malls, schools, hospitals and other major establishments.  The price may be a little steep for now but checking out a sample computation (which is very conveniently provided!) makes me think really hard about this one!

2. Another 3-bedroom property in Quezon City is my next bet.  It is relatively newer but smaller. It is 10 minutes or less drive to Ever and Shopwise Commonwealth  and our favorite park, the Quezon City Circle. 
3. This next property is what I call aspirational. As of the moment, the price range is not within my budget. Based on the sample computation, I will not be able to afford the monthly amortization YET. But you know, I might get a promotion, my kids might get a scholarship or my husband may land a better job. So, this is aspirational for now, but hey, we are talking dreams here! 
4. This next property is my favorite so far.  It is located in Antipolo and is a new development. I can already see my family living here. It is near Antipolo Church and is a 20-minute drive from Ortigas where my husband and I work.  This is actually perfect. Target turnover of this project is this 3rd quarter already. 
5. The last property that I looked at is also another favorite.  It is a foreclosed property in Pasig.  It is near Greenpark and even nearer to my work. The only concern that I have in this house is the flood.   

I really enjoyed browsing all the house and lot listings in Property24.com.ph. I began taking down notes and making computations on monthly amortizations, equity and interest rates.  These things are just some of the information that one should know when seriously looking at buying a home.  I hope that this home, this dream, will become a reality soon!





Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster