Fabulous Rebond at Envy Me Salon

Oct 12, 2015


So, it has been a year since my last rebond and my hair was looking worse for wear.  And we were attending a conference and I looked so gulo. So I searched for a nice deal for rebond, and I saw that there was a nice deal from Ensogo for a Fabulous Rebond at Envy Me.  I already tried their rebond before so I didn't hesitate from buying the deal again!

I actually called before purchasing the voucher and asked the girl if I can have a slot that day itself. Initially she said they are fully booked for the day, but when I asked if I can have a slot at 12, she relented and slotted me in! So I bought the voucher (P899) and went to Envy Me Salon in Robinsons Galleria at noon. I was done a little after 3pm! 

I love Envy Me Salon, but unfortunately during my session, there was no wifi signal.  Good thing I had a tablet so I just read the whole time.  I especially love the girl who shampooed my hair ( I gave the counter a tip for her) because she was very careful.

Envy Me Salon is located at the 3rd level of Robinsons Galleria.






Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster