Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Nov 5, 2015

Happiness is:
1. Stay at home for the long weekend with the kiddos #teambahay kasi walang kotse, walang pera at walang pakialam, hahahaha!
2. Remembering my dearly departed father and mother-in-law and all other relatives and friends who are now with our maker.
3. The Walking Dead series from Ehms due to my first born's insistence. Now we are hooked!
4. My Inay for her unwavering support. I love my Inay, however kulit she can be.
5. My first born's new driver's license (despite the hassle of getting one!)
6. My renewed driver's license. I wish for a new car! Sana tumama na ko sa lotto!
7. My favorite series: IZombie, Quantico, Flash, How to Get Away with Murder, Scandal, Mr. Robot, Limitless, Supergirl and now TWD! The list is getting longer, hahaha. More time to waste and not look at that thesis, wahaaaahhhhhh!
8. Cancelled meeting with prospective thesis adviser. Was that a sign?
9. Sumang Dapa from Batangas, Chichacorn from Ilocos, Chocolates from Dubai, Peanut kisses from Bohol and more chocolatessssss from the Halloween trick or treat.I love my sister and office mates!
10. Planning a new climb, yey!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster