Jul 29, 2016
Jul 27, 2016
Jul 20, 2016
Jun 13, 2016
Jun 7, 2016
Mar 11, 2016
Feb 24, 2016
1. John Grisham
2. The Walking Dead
3. Survey for Thesis coming along fine
4. Little Store lumpia
5. My first born for bringing me to the office on our motorcycle. It was fun and scary to experience his driving for the first time.
6. Singapore next week! (For work though, hahaha!)
7. Its a holiday tomorrow and I am thinking of going up the mountains. Not very sure if my husband will allow me though.
8. Cleaning my office cube! And finding many shoes, hahaha.
9. Able to sustain no-meat and no-rice, so far.
10. Blogging for keeping me sane, or otherwise occupied. I should be writing my thesis! Hahaha
Feb 19, 2016
|Sunrise in Angkor Wat|
Since then, I have been to Cambodia (2x), Vietnam (2x), Singapore (2x), Malaysia and Japan, and I have only begun! So may advise to you is to save, travel, enjoy and repeat! I have never regretted my decision to travel abroad, and my only wish is I could do it more often. But anyway, the few times that I do is really, really fun!
So again: save, travel, enjoy, repeat.
Feb 18, 2016
1. Title Defense finally done and I think, I just might graduate this May!
2. Exercised everyday since Saturday. Yey!
3. New running shoes, thanks Aryssa!
4. Chinese Lumpia from Little Store
5. National Museum last Sunday with Le Familia
6. Free Uber ride with the hubby
7. Survey questionnaire just got approved.
8. Lam Tin Tea House. Love, love their food!
9. Kamote, For diet.
10. No rice and no meat for lent. So far, so good.
Feb 17, 2016
So, I think that I will finally be able to graduate this year. This is thanks to my classmates, officemates and friends who keep on urging me and encouraging me to go on. So I have to face my greatest fear, of doing my thesis.
So posting in this blog might be a bit sporadic. But I will try my best to still update from time to time.
Jan 29, 2016
1. Van is coming out today, fingers-crossed!
2. Caryl and Roy's wedding last Sunday
3. The wedding reception: the food, the wine and the company!
4. Done with first consultation for the thesis and its looking good!
5. My new haircut
6. The Biggest Loser contest in the office
7. Running and doing NTC exercises every lunch for 3-days straight!
8. Runtastic and Fitness app
10. The climb this Sunday, wooohooooo!
Jan 27, 2016
Jan 21, 2016
1. Meeting our thesis adviser and having a very rough draft of my final thesis.
2. The car is almost here!
3. Studying how Uber works and praying that we can make it.
4. Nicholas Sparks' The Choice
5. Ramen at Ukokkei
7. A bag full of books. I love the smell of real books!
8. My gown for Sunday's wedding
9. Friends who come with you to choose gowns or lend you shoes!
10. Booking a hotel for our May Boracay trip.