My First Trip Abroad

Feb 19, 2016

It was already 4 years ago today, but I can still remember my first trip abroad as if it was just yesterday.  I was with a group of 5 girls (office mates) who were all younger, yet more traveled than me. So, while I was the oldest, I was the most excited, and the most scared, hahaha.  Anyway, it was very memorable because it was my first trip, and it was to cross-off one item from my bucket list- to visit Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Sunrise in Angkor Wat

Since then, I have been to Cambodia (2x), Vietnam (2x), Singapore (2x), Malaysia and Japan, and I have only begun! So may advise to you is to save, travel, enjoy and repeat! I have never regretted my decision to travel abroad, and my only wish is I could do it more often.  But anyway, the few times that I do is really, really fun!

So again: save, travel, enjoy, repeat.


1 comments: to “ My First Trip Abroad

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster